Thursday, August 20, 2009

postheadericon The New Day

The sun is rising.
A new day is on the horizon.
The pinks of the sun
Mingle with the shadows from the moon
Creating the blue sky for the new day.

A reflective moment
of innermost thoughts
Gathering strength from the grace
And beauty provided for the new day.

Eyes closed, head bowed,
A murmured prayer.
A silent moment,
Thankful for the new day.

Eyes open and head raised
To see the glory around us
In all that God has made
Prepared for the new day.






Add to Technorati Favorites



2 comments:

Nancy M. said...

Beautiful poem!

Grizzly Bear said...

You are so multitalented girl! That is awesome. I love to write poetry but I keep it myself LOL

My Poetry

Poetry by Georgia Angel
These poems/writings are my original creation. I am sharing them freely to all who may be inspired or motivated by them. I also publish these poems on my personal blog at Georgia Angel ~A Southern Aries Woman and on various public forums. You may share them with your friends in any way you like. It would be nice if you share them on a web page or other blog posts, to let me know, so that I can come by and visit your place. Please always include my copyright/signature line with the poem/writing when sharing. Thank you.

About Me

Karen ~Georgia Angel

Name: Karen ~Georgia Angel
Location: Bonaire, Georgia USA
Email: karen@ageorgiaangel.com

View my complete profile

Follow Me

Follow Me on Twitter

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels

My Friends

Super Mommy to the Rescue
Wife and Mom of 3


Mom Knows Everything

Followers

Networked Blogs

Communities

BlogCatalog

Visits from my friends

Poetry by Georgia Angel's Fan Box

ShareThis



Stumble Me

Live Activity Feed